• Internet Business Mantra

    Internet Business Mantra

    A Key Fact That Will Help Any Nigerian To Start Making Money Online Within A Very Short Time If you are reading this then I guess you are among the …Read More »
.NairaLake.com - Best Paid Lead Memberships Website For Nigerians
  • Making Money Online

    Making Money Online

    Why You Need To Start Making Money Online In Nigeria The world is currently in the web era. Almost everything we do offline can also be done on the internet …Read More »

Your Job As A Licensed Member Of NairaLake

  • Are you a Nigerian searching for how you can start working and getting paid on the internet?
  • Do you know you can start making money on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other Social Networking Websites?
  • Do you need something to supplement and diversify your online money making stream?
  • NairaLake Is All You Need!

    NairaLake is a very simple online business platform that was exclusively designed for Nigerians to start making money on the internet.
    At GoldenLink Web Solutions, we are the pioneers when it comes to helping Nigerians with online employment. We carried out a very deep internet research and analysis and discovered that a lot of Nigerians are actually searching the internet looking for legitimate money making opportunities but over 95% of them never truly get what they want owing to different form of barriers, limitations and restrictions currently being faced by many when it comes to making money online in Nigeria.

    NairaLake was built to ease the stress of every Nigerian currently searching for ways to start making money on the internet. NairaLake is a general online money making platform exclusively designed for Nigerians. NairaLake was built with the main goal of giving every Licensed Member a genuine opportunity to start working and getting paid on the internet.

    The Uniqueness Of NairaLake

    NairaLake is not a basic referral program, it was designed with the thought of every member in mind. NairaLake was arranged to satisfy the desires of every licensed user. Your efforts will never go unnoticed, they will always yield the needed results.

    Let’s Look At Why…(How NairaLake Works)

    When your NairaLake account becomes active you will receive a unique link, tools and instructions on how to perform your task on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any other website. When you perform your task, other people will be able to click on your link and arrive at NairaLake. When a person comes to NairaLake through your link and signup for a free account, that person is recorded as your referral. He/she will not be able to start making money until they Activate their account by purchasing a Membership License. You can view all your stats including the usernames of your referrals from your account (with this you will be able to track those that have activated their account) You earn ₦3,000 (75%) instantly when any of your referrals activate their account and the remaining ₦1,000 (25%) will be credited back to the user as their Registration Bonus. All your earnings will be automatically forwarded to the bank account on your profile within 48 hours.

    Your Referral Will Always Be Yours

    Yes you heard it right. When you perform your tasks on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube or any other website and anyone clicks on your link they will arrive at https://nairalake.com and signup for a free account. It may take the person some months to activate His/Her account, whenever they activate their account it will still be counted as your referral, That’s It!
    The person may return through search engine, browser history, from a bookmarked link, from 3rd party websites, or directly typing nairalake.com into his/her browser – anytime they activate their account it will still be counted as your referral. You can view all your stats including the usernames of your referrals from your account, you will also be able to track whenever their account becomes activated.

    At NairaLake everything is crystal clear and direct, we try to make every user understand our entire company policies. When you become a licensed member of NairaLake you will get a Member Panel that is equipped with real-time and accurate reporting tools.
    You earn ₦3,000 instantly when any of your referrals activate their account and you will receive your cash within 48 hours at most.
    At NairaLake, we don’t place any form of limitations/restrictions on our active members, and we don’t charge any other fee in anyway, you are free to attain any level you can.

    NairaLake is the best option when it comes to making money online in Nigeria – This is the only platform that can be trusted on the internet.

    Are you a Nigerian? Click Here To Become A Member Of NairaLake Today And Start Making Money Directly To Your Bank Account